International Relations (Bilbao) – University of Deusto
Study Programmes Evaluation’s Reports: As a result of Unibasq’s work, the evaluation reports available for the study programme consulted are listed below. For more detailed information on the evaluation programmes Ex-ante accreditation-Authorisation, Modification, Monitoring and Accreditation renewal, you can access the Unibasq website (degrees section). https://www.unibasq.eus/en/degrees-verification-authorisation/
Indicators: Below is a table with a set of indicators of interest for the study programme consulted. The definition of each indicator is given at the bottom of the table.
|Acceso y matrícula|
|Oferta de plazas||610||655||655|
|Nota mínima admisión*||5,104||5,002||5,176|
|Ocupación de la titulación||96,56||94,96||96,64|
|Tasa de éxito||83,14||81,57||80,64|
|Tasa de graduación||42,81||46,26||40,33|
|Nº estudiantes en Erasmus, etc.||168||178||169|
|Satisfacción del alumnado||3,8/5||3,8/5||3,9/5|
|Resultados inserción laboral**|
|Tasa de empleo (mujeres)||No disponible|
|Tasa de empleo (hombres)||No disponible|
|% empleo encajado (mujeres)||No disponible|
|% empleo encajado (hombres)||No disponible|
Source: The data on access and enrollment indicators were obtained from the Integrated University Information System (SIIU) for the UPV/EHU; in the case of the University of Deusto and Mondragon Unibertsitatea, the information was obtained from the monitoring reports. The data on academic results were obtained from the SIIU. The information on employability has been provided by LANBIDE – Basque Employment Service.
(*) For further information, please consult the Lanbide report on this study programme.
Access and enrollment
- Available places: number of university places for new entrants enrollments in the first year of the study programme.
- Minimum admission mark: this is the average mark of the student who enrolls in the first year of the degree course with the lowest average mark; it serves as an estimate of the minimum admission mark for a given study programme.
- Occupation: percentage of actual occupation of the places offered in the first year of a study programme by new students coming from the pre-enrollment process.
- Success rate: percentage ratio between the number of credits passed by students enrolled in a course and the total number of credits submitted for examination in that academic year.
- Graduation rate: percentage of students completing education within the time foreseen in the curriculum or in one more academic year in relation to their entry cohort.
- Employment rate: percentage of women or men in their graduating class who are employed.
- % embedded employment: percentage of women or men in their graduating class who have a job related to their studies.