WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages in order to store and retrieve information about navigation from that computer. Bear in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and that in return they help us to identify and resolve errors.
UNIBASQ uses the following cookies on this website:
- Analytic cookies, for the monitoring and gathering of statistical data. Their aim is to obtain information about the use of the website from users to improve the website and offer a better service. Analytic cookies used: Cookie: Google Analytics
Information collected: statistics of number of page visits, navigation times, browser types, navigation statistics, redirects, search engines, referred sites, etc.
Purpose: To collect and unify statistical reports on the traffic for each site, total audience, visits to specific pages, monitoring of clicks on certain parts of the site, etc.
As a complementary guarantee of the information supplied beforehand. At any time, the user can revoke the functioning of cookies in their browser by means of:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The opt-out systems shown may involve the installation on your computer of a rejection cookie so that your deactivation choice will work.